keep updated with the latest regulatory developments
At IGA Group we provide regulatory training based on the Maltese Gaming regulations, both the Gaming Regulations (Gaming Act 2018) and also the Anti-Money Laundering regulations (Prevention of Money Laundering Act). Our training is aimed at ensuring licensed companies are fully aware of their obligations at law, whilst ensuring employees understand the importance and rationale behind the regulations. Our training focuses on instilling a compliance culture within the organisation, rather than focusing on compliance when an audit is due.
• Disclosure Requirements and Terms and Conditions Requirements;
• Responsible Gaming Measures;
• Player Support, Detection of Problem Gambling & Customer Interaction;
• Complaints, Disputes and Alternative Dispute Resolution.
MGA Training (General Compliance)
• Advertising Directives;
• Detailed Reporting Requirements for Key Persons;
• Key Functions – Application Requirements & Introduction to Responsibilities;
• Key Technical Setup, Games and Gaming Verticals;
• Outsourcing & Player Accounts Requirements;
• General Compliance.
• Understanding the importance of AML regulations;
• The Prevention of Money Laundering Act and funding of terrorism Regulations;
• Main responsibilities of Snr Management and the Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO);
• Conducting proper customer due diligence;
• The role of the Financial Intelligence Analysis Unit (FIAU).